четвер, 29 грудня 2016 р.

Тиждень англійської мови в Стриганецькому НВК

День 3
 Майстер клас з англійської мови для учителів школи

Healthy Food.
Робота з відео-піснями 


First write YES or NO for yourself and then make questions to ask your partner.

— I eat pasta once a week.                            Yes /No
— I drink coffee once a day.                         Yes /No
— I drink milk every day.                              Yes /No
— I eat chips once a year.                               Yes /No
— I drink Pepsi once a month.                    Yes /No
— I eat sweets once in a while.                     Yes /No
     Do you….? Yes, I do / No, I don’t. I …..






Put the sentences into the correct order, learn your sentence and retell the whole text
 There are different types of cabbage (red, green, savoy)
Cabbage is healthy food.
— 
 Cabbage gives you Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Vitamin B6.

—   That’s why eating cabbage is like taking a multi-vitamin.


        All of them are a good source of vitamins.
 Eat cabbage and enjoy your healthy life.





Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар